2009年11月24日 星期二

uSing2 Online karaoke

A Karaoke was a familiar type of entertainment in Taiwan when I was young. In Taiwan a Karaoke and a popular MTV combine to form a modified karaoke box is called a KTV. Sometimes many of my friends like singing in the KTV. But recently I can't afford it, it's too expensive. And we play a competitive music video game series for the PlayStation consoles in our homes. And this is cheaper than singing in the KTV or Karaoke. Today I want to introduce another new amusing website is called uSing2 for your friends who love to sing. 

2009-11-25_101951

You do not need any karaoke hosting software like Singstar as long as you have a PC and microphone.

But today unfortunately, I can not register at the site in my company’s computer. So I will test it another day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言